Business Continuity Plans
Have you thought about what would happen if you lost your business information, or in the event of a power failure, fire, or any other unforeseen accident?
Having a Business Continuity Plan (PCN) answers these questions and prepares your company to deal with any of these accidents or attacks (such as ransomware).
The lack of a PCN can spell the end of the business. The brand image, the reliability and the strategy to face threats and possible business interruptions are the keys and origin of the implementation of a PCN.
In a competitive and highly results-oriented environment, having these types of plans ensures rapid response to customers and gives a competitive advantage over competitors who do not apply these types of measures.
The main objectives we seek in its implementation are:
• Protect key business processes, maximizing the probability of their continuity.
• Consolidate, order and organize the organization’s response to incidents and threats of business interruption.
• Minimize the impacts of business interruptions.
• Increase the recovery capacity of the organization’s key processes.
• Reduce the recovery time of the business, from a time and cost point of view.
• Avoid the impact on the intangible (brand) or tangible (economic losses of the business) elements.
And especially to ensure the continuity of the company.
We are specialists in PCN and have extensive experience in the financial sector for more than 30 years.